Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Post?

Well it's pretty late and I'm ready to crash. Ha ha, but i thought let me just post something real quick! Well i don't know what to say. The title HeavenAtNight came from a song by artist Kid Cudi. I titled it that because i write on these blogs at night and I'm usually in heaven by then. Don't you guys hate when your bros kinda ditch you for a chick or guy (for you chicks). Man i don't really like saying anything but sometimes you just gotta stay quiet about stuff and let them see it. The girl/guy more then likely isn't going to be there forever. Your bruhs are always gon' be ya bruhs. Man I'm really sleepy. Ha ha, I really love to skate, i remembered. Yo i just read this and it looks like i have a bad case of A.D.D., but you know what? I still got more soul then you'll ever know! I still got more soul then a sock with a hole. Long Live Enciso! (walks away) Ha ha have a goodnight or day or whenever you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment